Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Diabetes Lies - What They Don't Want You to Know


Diabetes lies
Diabetes lies have proliferated over the internet. A recent survey showed that 90% of North Americans have fallen for false stories they have read or come across on social media platforms. Another 68% of the pool said that they didn't trust large corporations and their government. Many large companies involved with the manufacture and sale of diabetes products may be involved in diabetes lies.
In 2009, I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. I had not been taking care of myself. As Director of Food and Beverage for a large resort, I was always busy. I found myself turning to cola drinks and other sweets made with refined sugar for a quick energy. One day after work, on the drive home, I began to crave sugar. I recall that day as if it was yesterday. It was June 25, 2009, the day the famed singer Michael Jackson died. I heard the announcement on my car radio.


When I was diagnosed, I was understandably upset. I didn't want to accept what had happened to me. In desperation, I began to search for a cure. I turned to the internet. That was when I became exposed to how money makes people and corporations put profits first instead of honest business practices. They will lie to customers just to make a sale. I once met a U.S. business who told me that others operating in the same industry as he told him that if he were dishonest, he could make 10 times more money. Similarly, my acupuncture doctor told me that a couple of doctors in her field approached her asking her why she was charging $50 per session and not $80. They then demanded that she change her rate, but she refused.
Diabetes lies online
We know it is common for businesses to cheat the costumer. The diabetes industry is no different. Here are just some of the pitches I came across online, one of which was rather dangerous.
One individual claimed that he had a God-given gift of healing people and said that he had healed thousands of people. He included testimonials. His product for the cure of diabetes was cinnamon. He fortified his sales pitch by accusing diabetes drug manufacturers of being dishonest. I tried his cinnamon pills for several months. They did not work. It was then I learned that I had been lied to.
There is product called Banaba being marketed by a lady who claims she used it to help her husband cure his type 2 diabetes. She said her product would cure type 2 diabetes in one month. What I couldn't understand was that there were three and four months supplies offered, and if the potential buyer would make a 6-months supply purchase, they would get a one-month supply free, in addition to a diet book for curing diabetes. Strange, considering the claim was for a cure after only one month.
Infomercial lies

I also came across an infomercial hosted by a well-known man named Hugh Dows. He use to host a TV Show called 20/20 so I trusted him. During the infomercial, which was for selling a book called Hidden Health of Treasures, the guest, who was referred to as doctor, said that the book contained all types of remedies and cures, including for diabetes. I rushed to order. When the book arrived, I could not wait to use the information to cure my diabetes. I searched for the chapter, but there was no such information in the book besides saying that a diabetic should drink bay leaf tea. It then said that bay leaf tea can be poisonous. The book gave a phone contact, so I called. The young lady who answered informed me that they had a list of all the conditions and diseases that the book has a remedy for. She put me on hold, came back, and informed me that the list did not include a cure for diabetes. Again, I was lied to.
Diabetes and corporate lies
My search continued, which led to a video I watched made by one, Dr. Joel Fuhrman. In his video, he said that diabetes drug manufacturers came to him and asked him to author an article on diabetes for publication. Upon completion, the drug companies rejected his article saying that if diabetics knew that they could cure their condition, they would stop buying diabetes drugs.
In 2016, with the assistance of doctors, I developed a diet, exercise, and supplement program that reversed and cured my type 2 diabetes. This was my direct evidence that type 2 diabetes can be cured. The method I developed that reversed and cured my type 2 diabetes was featured in the September 2016, WebMD Diabetes magazine, page 19. In my excitement, I reached out to
Diabetes UK and the American Diabetes Association, which publishes Diabetes Forecast, an online magazine. In addition, I contacted the Canadian Diabetes Association, (now called Diabetes Canada), to share the good news that was published in WebMD. I wanted to contribute an article about how type 2 diabetes can be reversed and cured, but all of them declined.



Their rejection of my article for publication mirrors what Dr. Fuhrman said in his video (that is still available online) about the drug companies that refused to publish his article so that they could intentionally prevent diabetics from knowing that their condition can be cured.
If you are pre-diabetic, type 2 diabetic, or overweight, information you need to reverse and even cure your condition is now available.

No comments:

Post a Comment